CRIS Recruitment 2022: Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has issued a call for applications for 24 Junior Engineers (JE) and Executives positions in the year 2022. On or before December 20, 2022, interested candidates can apply for Centre for Railway Information Systems Recruitment 2022 using the prescribed format.
1. CRIS Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||Centre for Railways Information Systems (CRIS)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineers (JE) and Executives|
|Salary||Rs. 48852/- per month (Level-6)|
|Who can Apply||All Over India|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad (Hyderabad)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy for CRIS Recruitment 2022
|Executive (Admin/ HRD/ Per.)||9|
|Executive (Fin./ Accounts)||8|
3. CRIS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|JE (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engg.|
|JE (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engg.|
|Executive (Admin/ HRD/ Per.)||PG/ MBA in Personnel/ HRD/ HRMS|
|Executive (Fin./ Accounts)||PG/ MBA in Commerce/ Finance|
|Executive (Proc.)||Diploma in Engg./ MBA in Logistics|
4. Salary: CRIS Recruitment 2022
- Rs. 48852/-
5. Age Limit: CRIS Recruitment 2022
- The age limit for this recruitment is 22-28Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 31.12.2022. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
6. Application Mode: CRIS Recruitment 2022
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
7. Selection Procedure – CRIS Recruitment 2022
- Online Computer Test would be conducted for placing the candidates in order of merit according to the marks obtained. In case the marks obtained are the same, then the one with the earlier date of birth would be placed higher in the order of merit. In case of tie-in date of birth also, the candidate with higher marks/percentage in the qualifying degree required will be placed higher in the order of merit. Candidates will be considered in the order of merit only.
8. Application Fee – CRIS Recruitment 2022
|Candidate Categories||Fee (₹)|
|For all candidates except the fee concession categories|
mentioned below in item no. 2
(Bank Charges + GST
|For PwBD/Female/Transgender/Ex-Servicemen candidates and|
candidates belonging to SC/ST/Economically Backward Class.
This Fee of ₹ 600 shall be refunded if a candidate appears for the Exam
(Bank Charges + GST are non-refundable).
(Bank Charges + GST
The fee should be deposited through SBI EPAY LITE after completing the registration process described below.
9. Job Location for CRIS Recruitment 2022
- The selected candidates could be posted at CRIS Headquarters in New Delhi or at any of the Regional Offices at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad (Hyderabad), or any project site in India, for a specified duration as per the need and requirement of CRIS.
10. Important Dates: CRIS Recruitment 2022
|Date of opening of online application||November 21, 2022|
|Closure date of application||December 20, 2022|
11. How to Apply – CRIS Jobs 2022
- The mode of Application for this CRIS Notification 2022 is Online. Read the CRIS Vacancy 2022 for complete details before applying. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply through the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before the last date of application.
12. Steps to Apply: CRIS Notification 2022
- Go to the Official Website, Using the link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
13. Important Links – CRIS Recruitment 2022
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for CRIS Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|