CMLRE Recruitment 2021: Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology is going to hire suitable candidates to fill up 50 vacancies for Project Manager, Project Scientist, and Project Associate & Other Posts. They invite online application from eligible candidates. Applicants who had passed M.Sc Degree / PHD + Experience can apply forCMLRE Recruitment 2021 via online link. Before applying, candidates need to read the terms & conditions. Online process begins from 19.07.2021. The Last date to submit online application for this Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology jobs is before 17.08.2021.
Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE), a premier R&D institute and an attached office of the Ministry of Earth Sciences, is undertaking research activities in the areas of Marine Living Resources and Ecology including the ecosystem processes for the development of marine ecosystem management strategies towards sustainable utilization of resources. To strengthen its activities, CMLRE is inviting applications for the following temporary positions on project mode from dynamic, hardworking and motivated researchers to contribute to its research activities during 2021-26. The details about the posts, pay, academic qualifications, responsibilities, etc. are given below:
Job Summary: CMLRE Recruitment 2021
|CMLRE Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology|
|Post Names||Project Manager, Project Scientist|
|No. of Posts||50 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 28000 – 1,25,000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Application Starting Date||19.07.2021|
|Application Ending Date||17.08.2021|
|Job Location||Kerala, Lakshadweep or Across India|
Post Name: CMLRE Recruitment 2021
|Project Scientist-I, Senior Project|
Associate, Project Associate-II/SRF
and Project Associate-I/JRF
Educational Qualifications CMLRE Recruitment 2021
- Project Manager – Ph.D in Marine Biology/ Marine Science/ Marine Biotechnology or equivalent from a recognized university with 20 years of research experience in the relevant field with proven track record.
- Project Scientist-III – M.Sc in Marine Science/ Hydrochemistry/ Marine Chemistry/ any branch of chemistry or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree (M.Sc) and 7 years of research experience.
- Project Scientist-II – M.Sc in Marine Science/ Hydrochemistry/Marine Chemistry/ any branch of chemistry or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in the Master’s Degree (M.Sc) and 3 years of research experience in relevant field.
- Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-II/SRF and Project Associate-I/JRF – M.Sc in Marine Biology/ Marine Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree (M.Sc) with relevant experience.
- Check Notification for complete educational qualification.
Age Limit: CMLRE Recruitment 2021:
- General : Maxm 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 43 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 45 Years
Apply Mode CMLRE Recruitment 2021
- Apply through online mode.
- Apply @ https://incois.gov.in/jobs/cmlre0721/home.jsp
How to apply CMLRE Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website https://incois.gov.in/jobs/cmlre0721/home.jsp
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the CMLRE Recruitment 2021: Notification
- Find the advertisement for Project Manager, Project Scientist check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- The closing date for the online application submission is 17 August 2021.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know latest job updates.
CMLRE Recruitment 2021: – Important Link