CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has recently published a Recruitment Notification or Employment News for the recruitment of 540 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and wish to apply for these positions should do so online no later than October 25th, 2022. It is an excellent option for all Central Government job seekers. The Selection Board selects suitable candidates based on merit by conducting a selection test. Excellent people are chosen and posted all over India.
CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022 Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the CISF Recruitment 2022, 540 Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
1. Vacancy Summary – CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||1, Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer)|
2, Head Constable (Ministerial)
|Number of Vacancies||540 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Applications||26th September 2022|
|Last Date for Applications||25th October 2022|
2. Educational Qualifications – CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||12th Pass with a Min Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||12th Pass with 80 words per minute Dictation and Transcription of English in 50 minutes or Hindi in 65 minutes on the computer.|
3. Vacancy Details – CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||418|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||122|
4. Selection Process – CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be done as per performance in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST), Written Exam, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
5. Apply Mode
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
6. Age Limit
- General: 18 – 25 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 28 Years
- SC/ ST: 18 – 30 Years
7. Salary Details – CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022
- Head Constable (Ministerial): Rs. 25500 – 81100 PM
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): Rs. 29200 – 92300 PM
8. Application Fee – CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100
- SC/ ST/ ESM/ Females: No Fee
9. How to Apply – CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website www.cisf.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “CISF Recruitment 2022 for Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts “.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take a printout for future use.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualifications, age limit, and selection process; application mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
10. Important Links
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|