Centre For Airborne Systems Recruitment 2023: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and Centre For Airborne Systems (CABS) have released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship Posts. As per the DRDO notification, interested candidates are advised to apply online mode for a total of 18 vacancies to be filled for forces like various Centre For Airborne Systems (CABS), Bangalore a premier Centre of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) working under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India, and responsible. Candidates can start offline application registration from 07.02.2023. The online application form link will exist up to 28.02.2023 on the DRDO official website. Aspirants looking for Central government jobs may use this opportunity of the Centre For Airborne Systems Recruitment 2023.
The Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS) is a research and development organization in India that focuses on the development of advanced technology for airborne systems. It is part of the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), the premier R&D organization of the Indian Ministry of Defence. CABS is responsible for the design, development, and integration of airborne systems, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), airborne early warning and control systems (AWACS), and other related technologies. The goal of CABS is to provide the Indian Armed Forces with state-of-the-art airborne systems to meet their operational requirements.
Centre For Airborne Systems (CABS), Bangalore, a premier Centre of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue defense-related research as Junior Research Fellows. Document Verification. Admit Card/ Call Letter for an interview will be issued by DRDO in due course of time through the proper channels. Candidates can refer to the DRDO notification 2023 for detailed information about reservations, age relaxation, examination centers, syllabus, exam pattern, salary, etc. DRDO recruitment notification can be downloaded @ www.drdo.gov.in The tentative date for the computer-based examination is To be Announced on DRDO website. DRDO will be conducted in English and Hindi languages. Selected candidates will be posted in Bangalore.
Table of Contents
1. Vacancy Summary for Centre For Airborne Systems Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)|
Centre For Airborne Systems (CABS)
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Number of Vacancies||18 Vacancy|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Salary Details||Rs. 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
|Mode of Apply||Send an E-Mail|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Educational Qualifications for Centre For Airborne Systems Recruitment 2023
DRDO CABS official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Aeronautical Engineering||Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Enge/ Aerospace Engg (Avionics).|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Computer Science/Engg/Technology, Computer Science & Engg/Technology, Computer Science/Engg & IT, Software Engg/Technology, Computer Science & Automation Engg/Tech, Information Technology, Computer Science/Technology & Informatics Engg/Tech, Information Science & Engg/Technology, Computer & Communication Engg, Computer Networking.|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics Engg, Communication Electronics & Computer Engg, Electronics & Control Engineering Engg, Electronics & Communication System Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Tele-communication Engg, Electronics & Telematics Engg, Industrial Electronics Engg, Tele-communication Engg, Telecommunication & Information Tech. Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg, Electrical & Communication Engg, Radio Physics and Electronics, Electrical Engg., Electrical & Electronics|
3. Vacancy Details Centre For Airborne Systems Recruitment 2023
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|Computer Science & Engineering||10|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||7|
4. Selection Process – DRDO CABS Notification 2023
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Physical Test (as per post requirement)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
5. Apply Mode DRDO CABS Notification 2023
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
6. Important Dates for Centre For Airborne Systems Recruitment 2023
|Dates for submission applications||07-020-2023|
|Last date for receipt of online applications||28-02-2023|
7. Age Limit for Centre For Airborne Systems Recruitment 2023
- Centre For Airborne Systems recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years, as of 28-02-2023.
8. Application Fee
- No Application fee
9. How to Apply to Centre For Airborne Systems Recruitment 2023
- First, visit the official website @ drdo.gov.in
- And check for the DRDO CABS Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Research Fellowship Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and Send the application form to email@example.com, on or before the last date (28-Feb-2023).
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
10. Important Links Centre For Airborne Systems Recruitment 2023
|DRDO CABS Download Notification||Download|
|DRDO CABS Application Form||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Government Job||Click Here|