Central Railway Apprentice Form 2022 – RRC CR Online Application Form – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway has released a recruitment notification for the candidates who are willing to do an apprenticeship under the RRC. The total number of posts is 2422 under various clusters and further divided into departments such as Diesel Loco Shed, Carriage & Wagon Depot, Electric Loco Shed, etc. Central Railway Recruitment Notification was published on 14 January 2022 on the official website. Candidates who are interested in Railway jobs are advised to apply for this Recruitment.
The Online Registration for RRC Apprentice commenced on 17 January and the last date to submit the online application form is 16 February 2022.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the Central Railway Recruitment 2022, 2422 Apprentice Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc. If you still face any type of problem related to the recruitment, feel free to contact us using the comment box or you can also contact the officials.
Vacancy Summary – Central Railway Recruitment 2022
|Job Provider||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of Posts||Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Machinist, etc.|
|Online Application Form Started||January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||16 February 2022|
Educational Qualifications – Central Railway Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|The applicant must have passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized school education board.|
The candidate must possess a national trade certificate in that particular trade.
Job Location – Central Railway Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Once the registration process is completed then the Central Railway Recruitment Cell will release a merit list based on the marks obtained in matriculation and ITI Marks.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 15 – 24 years
- Age relaxation is also provided to the aspirants belonging to the reserved categories.
Salary Details – Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Refer official notification.
Application Fee – Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- All the candidates have to pay ₹100/- as the registration fee.
- In the official notification, it is clearly mentioned that the application fee is non-refundable.
|Recruitment Notification Released||14 January 2022|
|Online Application Start||17 January 2022|
|Registration Last Date||16 February 2022|
How to Apply – Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Open your browser and visit the official website.
- Then click on the RRC CR Registration link.
- Enter user id and password.
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload required documents.
- Verify the detail before paying the application fee.
- Then click on submit button.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.