Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited online from eligible candidates for engagement of Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at workshops/units in the Jurisdiction of Central Railway. Totally 2422 vacancies will be filled by RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment. Candidates, please go through the detailed advertisement and check the eligibility norms. RRC CR Recruitment online application will be activated on 15-12-2022.`Completed applications in all respect should be uploaded online by 15-01-2023. Aspirants must avoid last minutes rush and should submit the application form much before the last date.
Candidates who are looking for Railway jobs, please use this Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment. During the online application form, candidates will have to submit the original Aadhar card/mentioned documents. Aspirants must mention the valid email ID and Mobile number. At the time of online applications, candidates should upload the SSC or equivalent marks sheet, Consolidated mark sheet, Provisional National trade certificates, Caste Certificates etc. Online applications are received from candidates and will be preparation of their merit list. Aspirants must take the printout of their online application of for future use. Candidates visit the official website for any purpose.
1. Overview – Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organization||Central Railway|
|Work Location||workshops/units in the Jurisdiction of Central Railway|
|Pay Salary( Stipend)||Check Advertisement|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||2422 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Visit Notification for more Vacancy Details
3. Educational Qualification – Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Aspirants must have passed 10th class examination or its Equivalent from recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- Visit Notification for More Details.
4. Age – Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Aspirants must be filled the 15 years of age and not completed the 24 years of age.
- Visit Notification for Age Relaxation.
5. Selection Process – Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Applicants’ selection will be based on merit list.
6. Salary – Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Act Apprentices will be paid stipend as per RBE No. 202/2019 dated 26/11/2019.
- For more Details of Salary (Stipend) Visit Notification.