UPSC Recruitment 2021: UPSC Recruitment 2021 notification regarding filling of National Defense Academy, Naval Academy Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 12th qualifications. These 400 National Defense Academy, Naval Academy Posts are in Across India. They invite online applications from eligible candidates. Before applying, candidates need to read the terms & conditions.
The online process begins from 22 Dec 2021. The job applications for UPSC Jobs 2021 will be accepted online on or before 11 Jan 2022 06:00 PM.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the UPSC Recruitment 2021, 400 National Defense Academy, Naval Academy Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc. If you still face any type of problem related to the recruitment, feel free to contact us using the comment box or you can also contact the officials.
Vacancy Summary – UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
|400 Posts||12th Pass|
Vacancy Details – UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Army||208 (including 10 for female candidates)|
|Navy||42 (including 03 for female candidates)|
|Air Force||(i) Flying – 92 (including 02 for female candidates)|
(ii) Ground Duties (Tech) – 18 (including 02 for female candidates)
(iii) Ground Duties (Non-Tech) – 10 (including 02 for female candidates)
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30 (for male candidates only)|
Educational Qualifications – UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Army Wing of National Defence Academy||12th Class passes of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
|Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy||12th Class passes with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination
Job Location- UPSC Recruitment 2021
Selection Process- UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Refer official notification.
Apply Mode- UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Only unmarried male/ female candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 2003 and not later than 1st July 2006 are eligible.
Stipend Details – UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Stipend ₹56,100/-p.m.* (Starting pay in Level 10) to male/ female Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academies i.e. during the training period at IMA.
Application Fee – UPSC Recruitment 2021
- SC/ ST candidates/ female candidates/ Wards of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs: Exempted in Fee
- For All Other Candidates: Rs. 100
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|Online Application Start||22 Dec 2021|
|Registration Last Date||11 Jan 2022 06:00 PM|
|The online Applications can be withdrawn from||18 Jan 2022 to 24 Jan 2022 till 6:00 PM|
How to Apply- UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for UPSC – Army, Navy & Air Force, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 22 Dec 2021 to 11 Jan 2022 06:00 PM.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.