UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission is going to fill up 151 vacancies in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour, and Employment. Recently it has circulated a new job notice [SPECIAL RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT NO. 55/2021] for the appointment of Deputy Director Vacancy at Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. Candidates who are searching for Central Govt Jobs kindly make the UPSC online registration and the online link has been activated. According to the UPSC Recruitment notification, online mode applications will be received up to 02.09.2021.
Job Summary: UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
|UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Deputy Director|
|No. of Posts||151 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Computer-Based Recruitment Test|
|Salary||Rs.15600 – 39100|
|Age Limit||Maxim 35 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
Number of Posts and Reservation: UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualifications UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
Degree of a recognized university.
Note I Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Three years experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
Note II the qualification (s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection the Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that a sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the required experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
Age Limit: UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021:
Not exceeding 35 years as on normal closing date. Not exceeding 38 years for Other Backward Class candidates as on normal closing date in respect of the vacancies reserved for them. Not exceeding 40 years for SC & ST candidates as on normal closing date in respect of the vacancies reserved for them. Note Relaxable for Central/U.T. Government servants and employees of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation up to five years in accordance with the instruction or orders issued by the Central Government.
Application Fee – UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- Rs.25 for Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
How to apply UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Find the advertisement for Deputy Director Posts Check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you must make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- The closing date for the online application submission is 02 September 2021.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 Important Link