UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for Combined Medical Service Posts, Total 838 Vacancies. Applicants who willing to work under may apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2021 through online registration link. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online from 07.07.2021 applied candidates need to submit the application form on before 27.07.2021
Candidates can download UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification and apply online for this current job openings Application fee should be in prescribed mode. By following our page, you can also get to know the details like UPSC Combined Medical Service Posts Recruitment 2021. Salary, age limit, and selection process. Meanwhile, go through the sections below and know the details like vacancies available in various process to apply.
Job Summary: UPSC Recruitment 2021
|UPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Names||Combined Medical Service Posts|
|No. of Posts||383 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.56100 – 1,77,500 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 32 Years|
|Application Starting Date||07.07.2021|
|Application Ending Date||27.07.2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test or Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Post Name: UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||349 Posts|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railway||300 Posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||05 Posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer in East Delhi, North Delhi & South Delhi Municipal Corporation||184 Posts|
|Total Posts||838 Posts|
Age Limit: UPSC Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 32 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 35 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 37 Years
Educational Qualifications & Experience: UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Should be passed in the written & practical parts of the final MBBS Exam. A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S examination may also apply.
Application Fee: UPSC Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 200
- SC/ ST/PWD/ Female: No Fee
How to apply UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website http://upsc.gov.in/
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Find the advertisement for Combined Medical Service Posts Click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- The closing date for the online application submission is 27 July 2021.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.