PGCIL Recruitment 2021 | Diploma Trainee Posts | Total Vacancies 77 | Last Date 29.06.2021 & 12.07.2021 | Download Powergrid Recruitment Notification @ www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has recently enabled the PGCIL online registration link @ Power Grid Official Website for recruitment of Diploma Trainee in Electrical and Civil Disciplines in NRTS-II & SR-I. It invites online mode application from eligible candidates. As per the Power Grid Recruitment notification [Advt. No. NRTS-II/2021/01/DT & Advt. No.: SR-I/01/2021/DT], there are 77 vacancies will be filled by Power Grid and these vacancies are assigned for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for Diploma jobs in Central Govt kindly make the online registration on or before 29.06.2021 (SR-I) & 12.07.2021 (NRTS II).
PGCIL selection will be based on Written Test/Computer Based Test and selected candidates will be appointed at Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Part of Karnataka, UTs/ states of J&K, Ladakh, Chandigarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and part of Haryana. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Power Grid Recruitment notification pdf & PGCIL Recruitment apply online is available @ www.powergridindia.com. More details of www.powergridindia.com recruitment, PGCIL Jobs vacancy, upcoming Power Grid jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Power Grid Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. NRTS-II/2021/01/DT & Advt. No.: SR-I/01/2021/DT|
|Job Name||Diploma Trainee|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Part of Karnataka, UTs/ states of J&K, Ladakh, Chandigarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and part of Haryana|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||09.06.2021 (SR-I) & 14.06.2021 (NRTS-II)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||29.06.2021 (SR-I) & 12.07.2021 (NRTS-II)|
PGCIL Vacancy Details
As per the notification, overall 77 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Region wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Region||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Engineer Posts
- Applicants who have finished Diploma in concerned subject from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- PGCIL selection will be based on Written Test/Computer Based Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.300 for all candidates.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/DEx-SM/ Departmental candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, QR Code (or) UPI.
How to apply Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website powergridindia.com.
- Click “Career -> Job Opportunities” select “Northern Region-II, Jammu Recruitment & Southern Region-I, Hyderabad Recruitment”
- Find the advertisement for Diploma Engineer Trainee vacancy, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Click Here to Apply”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. This page will gives the details of DT Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check https://www.sarkariblog.com/ regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.