Oil India Recruitment 2021: Oil India Limited (OIL) invites online applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh for recruitment of workpersons in Grade VII. As per the Oil India Limited notification, online link has been activated and it will be ended on 09.12.2021. There are 146 vacancies will be filled by Oil India and these vacancies are assigned for Grade VII Posts.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Grade VII||146 Posts||Diploma|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Grade VII||Applicants should possess Diploma in concerned subject from recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Test.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 18 – 30 years
- ₹ 37,500 – 1,45,000 /-
- For Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 200
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ EWS candidates: No fee
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
|Registration Last Date||09.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website oil-india.com.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.