NRL Recruitment 2021: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) invites online application from suitable persons for engagement of Apprenticeship Trainee at NRL. As per NRL recruitment 2021 notification), totally 60 vacancies are allocated for following discipline such Civil, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical & Other trades. Applicants who are searching for these jobs may apply for this NRL Recruitment. Enrolment in govt portal is required. Capable persons should apply through online link from 27.10.2021 to 07.11.2021. Deadline is 07.11.2021.
|Name of Discipline||No of Vacancies|
|Food & beverage service||06|
|Back Office Apprentice||13|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Apprenticeship Trainee||Applicants should have passed Diploma/ B.Com/ BA/ Degree in relevant disciplinefrom recognized board/ university.|
- Numaligarh/ Guwahati (Assam)
- Selection will be based on marks secured in academic exam.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (As on 01.10.2021)
- For All Candidates: 32 years
- For General Degree / Diploma Engineer – Rs. 17000.
- For Other Diploma – Rs. 12200.
- Check official notification.
|Online Application Start:||27.10.2021|
|Registration Last Date||07.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website nrl.co.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Make a registration at mentioned Govt portal.
- Govt portal is www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/ www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.