NIRDPR Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj an organization under the Ministry of Rural Development. NIRDPR has recently announced recruitment notifications for the posts of Project Officer, Program Officer, Director, Assistant Financial Advisor &PAO, Assistant Registrar, Accounts Officer, Section Officer & Junior Engineer. There are 44 vacancies to be filled for the posts in various departments. Interested candidates may refer to official notification before applying for these NIRDPR jobs. Candidates looking for central govt. jobs may apply for this NIRDPR recruitment.
Eligible candidates are requested to apply through Online mode on or before 10.02.2022 for Project Officer/ Program Officer positions & 25.02.2022 for other posts.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the NIRDPR Recruitment 2022, 44 Project Officer, Junior Engineer & Other Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary – NIRDPR Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
Assistant Financial Advisor &PAO
|44 Posts||Master/ Post Graduate/ MBA/ B.E/ M.E/ B.Tech./ M.Tech./ Degree/ Diploma/ B.Com/ CA / ICWA|
Vacancy Details – NIRDPR Recruitment 2022
|Name Of the Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Project Officer in various Disciplines||31|
|Assistant Financial Advisor & PAO||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01|
Educational Qualifications – NIRDPR Recruitment 2022
- Master/ Post Graduate/MBA/ Graduate in concerned disciple may apply for project officer posts.
- Candidates should have B.E/ B.Tech./ M.E/ M.Tech./ MBA/ Degree in relevant field for other positions.
- Post Graduate/ Diploma in relevant field for Project Officer (IEC) post.
- B.Com./ MBA/ CA / ICWA with working experience for Director (Finance) posts.
- Candidates should possess essential qualification & working experience in relevant field for deputation basis postings.
Job Location – NIRDPR Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – NIRDPR Recruitment 2022
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test/ Interview.
- Selection based on the performance in the Interview & experience.
- Online mode of application is must.
- Candidates should send the hard copy of online application along with Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate, NOC from forwarding authority & Photocopies of ACRs/ APARs through parent organization to “Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hydrebad-500030″ for deputation posts only.
- Maximum Age limit for deputation officers is 56 years.
- Project Officer/ Programme Officer max age should be 60 years.
Salary Details – NIRDPR Recruitment 2022
|Name Of the Post||Salary|
|Project Officer in various Disciplines||Rs.1,30,000 – Rs.1,75,000|
|Director (Finance)||Pay Level 13|
|Assistant Financial Advisor & PAO||Rs.15,600- Rs.39,100|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs.15,600- Rs.39,100|
|Accounts Officer||Rs.9300-Rs.34,800 + GP Rs.5400|
|Section Officer||Rs.9,300- Rs.34,800 +GP Rs.4600|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs.9,300- Rs.34,800 + GP Rs.4200|
- Refer official notification.
|Last Date||10.02.2022 & 25.02.2022|
How to Apply – NIRDPR Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website www.nirdpr.org.in
- Click on “job Vacancies” present in the centre of the home page.
- Advertisements for Contract Basis & Deputation basis will display separately.
- Click on the link “NIRD&PR invites applications through online for various Group A, B & C posts on Deputation basis” to read the notification.
- As well as, Candidates wishes to apply for contract jobs should click on the link “NIRD&PR proposes to engage the services of suitable candidates for various positions on contract basis for providing support in implementation of MGNREGA project of MoRD, New Delhi” to read the notification.
- Click on the “Apply link” given below the job title for which desired by the candidate.
- Separate apply link available for each post in career page of NIRDPR.
- Click against the “Apply Link” for the job candidate wish to apply.
- Applicants should register themselves in the career page of NIRDPR before applying for this recruitment.
- Enter the general details in the form & register yourself.
- After registration, candidates can login by clicking on the “Candidate login” link present in the top Left.
- Continue further to apply for this job.
- Enter the relevant details in the field.
- Submit the filled in application.
- Take the print copy of online application for future use.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.