NIFT Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) invites online applications from eligible Indian nationals for the appointment to the post of Assistant Professor on direct recruitment basis. Recently it has published the new job notice advertisement on 07.12.2021. There are 190 vacancies that will be announced for Assistant Professor Post. The above-said post will be purely on a contract basis initially for a period of three years. The Last date for submission of the online application is 31.01.2022. The last date to submit the hard copy of the application form is 15.02.2022.
NIFT Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Summary
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||The candidate should hold Postgraduate degree/Ph.D from a recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on written test/ Presentation/ Interview.
- Application should be submitted through both online and offline mode.
- Address: Office of Registrar, Head Office, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016
- For All Candidates: Maximum 40 years
- Rs.56,100 /-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1180 through online payment.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Woman candidates and employees of NIFT
|Online Application Start||08.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||31.01.2022|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of application form||15.02.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website nift.ac.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.