NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences invites Indian citizen for filling up of 57 vacancies. As per the notification, these vacancies are reserved for the post of Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor under various departments. Those candidates who are interested in these jobs may apply these jobs through both online (e-mail)/ offline mode (speed post). You may download application from the official website. Fill the details properly and then send it to the given mail address/ office address. The last date for the submission of application form is within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment news.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|57 Posts||D.M/ M.Ch/ M.D/ M.S|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Applicant should hold D.M/ M.Ch/ M.D/ M.S in a relevant field from a recognized University.|
- Selection will be based on interview.
- Apply through online (e-mail)/ offline mode (Speed Post).
- Online: email@example.com
- Offline: Director, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793 018.
- For All Candidates: Maximum 50 years
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 1,01,500|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,31,400|
- Candidates are required to pay DD amount of Rs. 500 for General/ OBC and Rs. 250 for SC/ ST category in favour of Director, NEIGRIHMS, Shillong payable at Shillong.
- No fee for PWD Category.
|Notification released on||05.11.2021|
|Registration Last Date||Within 45 days|
How to Apply
- Go to official website neigrihms.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- The application form is available on the official website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form and forward it to the given address.