Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021: Mumbai Port Trust is going to recruit retired employees from Indian Navy/ Coast Guard on contract basis for a period of one year. According to this Mumbai Post Trust recruitment, it is going to fill 12 vacancies for the post of VTS/ Signal Assistant (VSA). Eligible candidates who are wished to apply these 12 vacancies by submitting their filled application to the destination address. Application form enclosed with relevant documents should reach the office on or before 10.12.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|VTS/ Signal Assistant (VSA)||12 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification|
|VTS/ Signal Assistant (VSA)||Applicant should hold Radar Plotter Grade-1 Certificate from Indian Navy or Coastguard (Retired).|
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
- Apply Mumbai Port Trust jobs through offline mode.
- Address: Asst. Secretary Gr.I, HR Section, General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai–400001.
Age Limit (as on 10.12.2021)
- For All Candidates: 40 – 55 years
- Rs. 70,000 /-
- Refer official notification.
|Last Date to Submit the Application||10.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website mumbaiport.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form and fill it carefully.
- Send the filled application along with needed documents to prescribed address.