Income Tax Delhi Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department invites offline mode application from meritorious sportspersons for appointment to the posts of Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II and Multi-Tasking Staff, in Income Tax Department, Delhi Region. It is going to fill up 21 vacancies. The posts are temporary but likely to be permanent. The probation period is of 2 years. Applicants who are searching these jobs kindly submit the filled application form via post/ hand to given address on or before the last date 15.11.2021 (30.11.2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala).
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|21 Posts||10th Pass / 12th Pass / Graduation|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Applicants should pass 10th Std/ 12th Std/ Degree from recognized board or university.|
- Selection will be based on achievements in sports & interview.
- Applications via offline (post/by hand) mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq)(Personnel)(NG), 3rd Floor, Room No 378A, Central Revenues Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002
- For All Candidates: 18 – 27 years
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Tax Assistants||Rs.5200-20200+GP 2400|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Rs.5200-20200+GP 1800|
- Refer notification.
|Notification release date||05.10.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of application||15.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website incometaxdelhi.org
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.