ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is going to start the online registration process from 15.01.2022 to fill up 3847 vacancies in various Regions. It invites young and talented candidates for Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC. Candidates who are seeking jobs in central govt kindly make the online registration @ ESIC Website and link not yet activated. As per the ESIC UDC Recruitment notification 2022, the online mode applications will be received up to 15.02.2022.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the ESIC Recruitment 2022, 3847 UDC, Steno & MTS Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc. If you still face any type of problem related to the recruitment, feel free to contact us using the comment box or you can also contact the officials.
Vacancy Summary – ESIC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
|3847 Posts||10th Pass / 12th Pass / Graduation|
Vacancy Details – ESIC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the ESIC Region||UDC||Steno||MTS|
|Directorate Medial Delhi||–||09||–|
|Jammu & Kashmir||08||01||–|
|Regional Office Delhi||–||03||–|
|West Bengal and Sikkim||113||04||203|
Educational Qualifications – ESIC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Degree|
|Stenographer (Steno)||12th Std|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||10th Std|
- UDC: Pre Exam, Main Exam and Computer Skill Test
- Steno: Main Exam and Skill Test in Stenography
- MTS: Pre Exam and Main Exam
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- UDC & Steno: 18 – 27 years
- MTS: 18 – 25 years
Salary Details – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- UDC & Steno: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 /-
- MTS: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900 /-
Application Fee – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM / Female and Departmental candidates: Rs. 250
- For all candidates: Rs. 500
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
|Online Application Start||15.01.2022|
|Registration Last Date||15.02.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website esic.nic.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the Payment.
- Submit & the filled form.