ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued new employment notice on 24.12.2021 for appointment of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-Il (Allopathic) in ESIC Hospitals/Dispensaries. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs kindly make the online registration from 31.12.2021 to 31.01.2022. As per the ESIC recruitment notification, overall 1120 vacancies will be filled by ESIC and these vacancies are assigned for ESIC IMO Vacancy.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the ESIC Recruitment 2022, 1120 IMO Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc. If you still face any type of problem related to the recruitment, feel free to contact us using the comment box or you can also contact the officials.
Vacancy Summary – ESIC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Insurance Medical Officer (IMO)||1120 Posts||MBBS Degree|
Educational Qualifications – ESIC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Insurance Medical Officer (IMO)||Applicants should possess MBBS Degree from recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Candidate’s age not exceeding 35 years.
Salary Details – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500 /-
Application Fee – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- Refer official notification.
|Online Application Start||31.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||31.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to the official website esic.nic.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of the filled form.