Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for Assistant Commandant Post, Total 50 Vacancies. Applicants who willing to work under Government jobs in Indian Coast Guard Defence Jobs may apply for this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 through online registration link. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online from 4.07.2021 Applied candidates need to submit the application form on before 14.07.2021
Candidates can download Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification and apply online for this current job openings @ https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ Application fee should be in prescribed mode. By following our page, you can also get to know the details like Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021. Salary, age limit, and selection process. Meanwhile, go through the sections below and know the details like vacancies available in various process to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Assistant Commandant 50 Posts.
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Names||Assistant Commandant|
|No. of Posts||50 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 2,05,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Born Between 01 Jul 1997 – 30 Jun 2001|
|Application Starting Date||4.07.2021|
|Application Ending Date||14.07.2021|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Selection or Merit|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Post Names:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Total Posts||40 Posts|
|Technical (Engineering & Electrical)|
|Total Posts||10 Posts|
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- General Duty – Bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/ B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable). Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class 12th of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical) – Engineering degree or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks in Engineering Branch. Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace. Electrical Branch. Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Eng. Or Power Electronics. Atleast 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class. 03 year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.
How to apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website https://mpsc.gov.in/
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Find the advertisement for Assistant Commandant Click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- The closing date for the online application submission is 14July 2021.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.