CIMFR Recruitment 2021: CSIR- Central University of Mining and Fuel Research is in process of recruiting eligible candidates through walk-in interview mode. Candidates who have completed the qualification of Diploma/ B.SC/ Master’s Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech can attend interview for the posts of Project Assistant & Project Associate. Moreover, CIMFR is going to fill 57 vacancies purely on temporary position under different projects. Candidates who are looking for these jobs may attend this CIMFR interview in a prescribed date, time & venue. The Walk- in interview will be conducted on 12.11.2021 to 24.11.2021 at CIMFR.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|57 Posts||Diploma/ B.SC/ Master’s Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Candidates should have completed Diploma/ B.SC/ Master’s Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech in a concerned field from a recognized University/ Institute.|
- Selection will be based on walk-in interview.
- Date: 12.11.2021 to 24.11.2021
- Time: 10:30 AM
- Venue: P.O-FRI, Digwadih Campus, Dhanbad.
- Project Assistant: 21 – 50 years
- Project Associate I & II: 21 – 35 years
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000
- Project Associate I & II: Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 28,000
- Check official notification.
|Walk-In Interview Date||12.11.2021 to 24.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website cimfr.nic.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- The application form is attached in the notification.
- Take the printout of the application form and fill the details properly.
- Then attend interview in a given date.