Central Institute of Educational Technology
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
CIET, NCERT will held walk-in-interview to appoint various posts under the PAC/PAB approved programmes for the year 2022-23. The posts are on purely contractual basis up to 31st March, 2023. The details are as under:
Dates of Interviews:
- 6th July : Technical Consultant (PHP), Consultant(Analyst-Data Visualization), Data Scientists
- 7th July: Senior Consultant (Technical), Technical Consultant
- 8th July: Sr. Consultant (Academic), Consultant (Academic), Consultant Graphic
Candidates will come for the interview on the scheduled date at 9.00 am and report to Section Officer (SO), Planning & Research Division (P&RD) Room No.242, CIET 2nd floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT, New Delhi-110 016 with copies of original certificates and testimonials for verification.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions in terms of (i) educational qualifications (ii) experience etc.
- These posts are purely temporary and posts may increase/decrease as per need.
- Candidate should bring and produce their original certificates and testimonials along with bio-data in support of their degree and experiences. Any false claim will invite immediate rejection of the candidature.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/skill test.
- If selected, candidates may be required to join immediately
- Candidates should bring along with them their written and/or published work, if any, (including Books, Journals, Thesis/Dissertation Magazines, etc).
- The Council reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases.