CGCRI Recruitment 2021: CSIR- Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute invites applications from enthusiastic, young Indian researchers with excellent academic record. The CGCRI holds 14 vacancies for the Scientist post. As per the notification, candidates may apply this CGCRI job vacancy through both online/ offline mode. The last date to apply online for CGCRI recruitment is 15.10.2021. After applying online, candidate should take printout of the application form and send it to the given office address. Application form in a prescribed format should reach the corresponding address on or before 31.10.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Scientist||14 Posts||M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Scientist||M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D in a relevant field.|
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
- Applications via Online/ Offline mode will be accepted.
- Address: Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, 196, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700032.
- For all candidates : Maxm 32 Years
- Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 2,08,700 /-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100 through NEFT/ RTGS/ Bank Transfer.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women/ CSIR Employees : No fee
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application:||15.10.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Hard Copy of the Application||31.10.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website cgcri.res.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Apply through online/ offline mode
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
- Then send the hard copy of the application form to the given address.