HWB Recruitment 2021 Heavy Water Board (HWB), Department of Atomic Energy has invited applications for 6 Junior Translation Officer (JTO) (Group B-Non-Gazetted) Post. ADVERTISEMENT NO. HWB/1/2021. Has invited applications for Junior Translation Officer (JTO) (Group B-Non-Gazetted) Total 6 Posts. Applicants who willing to work under Government of India Department of Atomic Energy Heavy Water Board jobs may apply for this HWB Recruitment 2021 through offline form download link. Eligible candidates are advised to apply offline for HWB vacancy from 27.06.2021 Applied candidates need to submit the HWB offline application form on or before 02.08.2021
Special Recruitment Drive to fill up SC, ST & OBC Backlog Vacancies Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of the post of Junior Translation Officer (JTO) ‘Group B’ ‘Non-Gazetted’ against the vacancies in Constituent units of DAE located anywhere in India :-
Moreover, the candidates will get notified with the complete details regarding the HWB Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification, so. Make sure that you in touch with us to get notified of the new updates we made with respect to the HWB Junior Translation Officer (JTO) (Group B-Non-Gazetted) 2021. Candidates can download HWB recruitment 2021 notification and apply offline for this current job openings @ www.hwb.gov.in. Remittance of application fee should be in prescribed mode. By following our page, you can also get to know the details like HWB Junior Translation Officer (JTO) (Group B-Non-Gazetted) Recruitment 2021. Salary, age limit, and selection process. Meanwhile, go through the sections below and know the details like vacancies available in various plant/capacities and the process to apply for HWB Junior Translation Officer (JTO) (Group B-Non-Gazetted) Recruitment 2021.
HWB Junior Translation Officer (JTO) (Group B-Non-Gazetted) Recruitment 2021. – Apply Offline for 6 Junior Translation Officer (JTO) Vacancies
|HWB Junior Translation Officer (JTO) Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Heavy Water Board (HWB)|
|Post Names||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)|
|No. of Posts||6 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 – 1,12,400 /-|
|Age Limit||18 – 32 Years|
|Application Starting Date||27.06.2021|
|Application Ending Date||02.08.2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
Age Limit: HWB Recruitment 2021
- Minimum 18 years and the relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as shown below:-
- Category of candidates – Maximum Age (in years)(Relaxed)
- OBC – 31
- SC & ST – 33
Educational Qualifications & Experience: HWB Recruitment 2021
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English, with English/Hindi as a main subject at degree level
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi and English as main subjects at degree level
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a main subject at degree level
- Master’s Degree in Hindi /English or in any other subject with Hindi/English medium, with English/Hindi as a main subject or a medium of examination at degree level
- Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a main subject plus recognized Diploma / Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central / State Government offices including Government of India Undertaking.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application should be made on good quality white A-4 size plain paper and should be in conformity with the format prescribed in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to ensure that the application is legible, preferably typed in English or Hindi only.
- The Candidate’s Name, Address with Pin Code, Date of Birth should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters, even if a Candidate fills-in application form in Hindi.
- The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Translation Officer (JTO), against Advertisement No. HWB / 01 / 2021.”
- PHOTOGRAPH: A recent passport size colour photograph with white background with Name and date should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. The face in the photo should be straight and both ears are visible. One additional copy of passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application.
- SELF ATTESTED COPIES OF CERTIFICATES OF
- Educational / Technical qualification (supported by appropriate marksheets indicating the subject offered at the examinations).
- Proof of Date of birth.
- Experience Certificates specifically stating the kind of work done should accompany the application.
- Certificates issued by the Competent Authority regarding their claim that they belong to SC, ST or OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) in the prescribed proforma.
- Certificate from appropriate authority regarding Persons with Benchmark Disability (Divyangjan) (applicable to persons with benchmark disability only).
- Discharge from Defence Service (applicable to ex-defence personnel only).
- Medium of instructions (English / Hindi) for Under Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Persons working under the Central/State Govt. Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel alongwith No Objection Certificate. Department will not act upon the advance copy.
- Completed application should be sent to:
Assistant Personnel Officer (R),
Heavy Water Board, V.S. Bhavan, 4th floor,
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094
- This advertisement is available on
HWB Website at www.hwb.gov.in
- Any subsequent Amendments / Modifications etc. on this matter will be notified only in the Heavy Water Board website which may be referred to by the candidates regularly.
- WARNING: Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements indicated and which are not in the prescribed form or are not accompanied by the self-attested copies of certificates, and photograph will be rejected. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for examination and selection.
Faq HWB Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website https://www.hwb.gov.in/recuitments
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the HWB Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Find the advertisement for Junior Translation Officer (JTO) (Group B-Non-Gazetted) click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- The closing date for the online application submission is 02August 2021
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.