CDOT Recruitment 2022: Centre for Development of Telematics, Telecom Technology Centre of Govt. of India has released notification for the recruitment of Registrar, Chief Finance Officer, Senior Manager/ Manager & Technology Development positions. Eligible candidates can apply through the link provided on the official website of CDOT. Candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs shall apply on or before 25.02.2022 through online mode. Online registration link activated from 01.02.2022. Graduate/ Engineering job seekers kindly use this opportunity of the CDOT recruitment process.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the J CDOT Recruitment 2022, 165 Registrar, Sr. Manager / Manager & Other Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary – CDOT Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
Chief Finance Officer
Senior Manager/ Manager
|165 Posts||Graduate/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ Tech (EC/CS)/ M.Tech. (EC/CS)/ Ph.D|
Vacancy Details – CDOT Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Chief Finance Officer||01|
|Sr. Manager/ Manager||03|
Educational Qualifications – CDOT Recruitment 2022
- Graduate/ MBA in relevant discipline for Sr. Manager/ Manager & Registrar posts.
- CA/ ICWA/ MBA in Finance for Chief Finance Officer positions.
- Candidates with Tech (EC/CS)/ M.Tech. (EC/CS)/ PhD (in relevant areas) may apply for Technology Development positions.
Job Location – CDOT Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – CDOT Recruitment 2022
- Based on the qualification & experience.
- Interviewwill be held for suitable candidates.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022)
- Max Age for Registrar & Chief Finance Officer posts is 50 years.
- Maximum age for other positions is 45 years.
Salary Details – CDOT Recruitment 2022
- Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 2,16,600 /-
- Refer official notification.
|Online Registration starts from||01 February 2022|
|Registration Last Date||25 February 2022|
How to Apply – CDOT Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website cdot.in
- Click on the link Careers then Current Openings present at the top right.
- Advertisements are given separately for each post.
- Candidates can download the notification against the post as they desired to apply.
- Click on the pdf symbol given below the Advertisement placed against the desired post.
- Read the job description pdf to know the details about the posts.
- Click on Apply Now to fill up the application form.
- Before that, candidates need to register themselves in CDOT careers page by entering Email Id & Name of the candidates.
- Continue to proceed for further filling up of Online application form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.