BPSC APS & WMO Recruitment 2022: Online applications are being invited to fill the vacant posts of Assistant Public Sanitation and Waste Management Officer in the Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar. Bihar Public Service Commission is commencing this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online on the official website @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in till 10 February 2022.
The commission has released the recruitment notification for the total 286 posts of Assistant Public Sanitation and Waste Management Officer under Advt No: 01/2022. The application process will start from 17 January and will run till 10 February 2022. Applications for BPSC APS WMO Vacancy 2022 can be made through online mode only.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the BPSC Recruitment 2022, 286 APS & WMO Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc. If you still face any type of problem related to the recruitment, feel free to contact us using the comment box or you can also contact the officials.
Vacancy Summary – BPSC Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Sanitation and Waste Management Officer|
|Department Name||Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar|
|Number of vacancies||286|
|Application date||January 2022|
|Last date to complete application registration||10 February 2022|
Educational Qualifications – BPSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Public Sanitation|
Waste Management Officer
|Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry / Environmental Science or Bachelor of Engineering / B.Tech. in Chemistry / Civil / Environmental Science / Public Health Engineering / Biotechnology from a recognized University or Bachelor’s degree in Planning / Architecture.|
Job Location – BPSC Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – BPSC Recruitment 2022
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of written examination.
- There is no interview for Bihar APS WMO Jobs.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- As on 01/08/2021, the minimum age of the candidate is 21 years, maximum age of unreserved (male) 37 years.
- Age of backward class / extremely backward class (male and female) and unreserved (female) 40 years and SC / ST (Male and Female) the maximum age should be 42 years.
Salary Details – BPSC Recruitment 2022
- The selected candidates will get paid a Pay Scale of Level -7 Rs. Rs.40,000/- to Rs.80,000/-.
Application Fee – BPSC Recruitment 2022
- For General/ OBC category candidates – Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST category candidates – Rs.200/-
|Starting date of online application submission||17 January 2022|
|Last date of online application submission||10 February 2022|
How to Apply – BPSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.