Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023: The Bombay High Court is seeking online applications for the position of Law Clerk. There are 50 total openings for the aforementioned position, according to the Bombay High Court Clerk recruitment notification for 2023. For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023, those who are looking for court employment are welcome to apply. Applicants have until March 20, 2023, to submit the application form. Applicants must possess a sufficient command of Marathi.
To advance their careers, graduates are encouraged to apply for this High Court of Bombay Clerk recruitment 2023. Interviews will be used as the basis for selection. Applications that are incomplete or that contain inaccurate information will be rejected. Applicants are urged to complete the application with accurate information. Those who are chosen will be assigned to the Main Seat in Bombay, the Bench in Nagpur, and the Bench in Aurangabad. The official website has more information about the Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment 2023, including the curriculum, exam date, admit card, selection list, merit list, results, and impending job postings.
Table of Contents
1. Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||High Court of Bombay|
|Job Name||Law Clerk|
|Work Location||Bombay, Nagpur, Aurangabad|
|Job Category||Court Jobs Bombay|
|No. of Vacancies||50 vacancies|
|Who can Apply||Searching Court Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of Seat/ Bench||No. of Vacancies|
|Principal Seat at Bombay||27|
|Bench at Nagpur||09|
|Bench at Aurangabad||14|
3. Educational Qualification for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023
- Applicants should hold Graduate Degree/ PG Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Refer notification for more details.
4. Age Limit for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023
- The age limit should be 21 years to 30 years.
- Check out age relaxation in the advertisement.
5. Jobs Selection Process
- Selection of appointment will be based on Interview.
6. Application Mode
- Offline mode of Application is Accepted
- Application through Speed Post/ R.P.A.D./ Hand delivery/ Courier will be accepted.
- Address: Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai – 400 001.
7. Application Fee & Mode
- Not disclosed
- Each Law Clerk may be paid a consolidated amount of Rs.40,000/- per month as a Stipend/Honorarium for his assignment, or such amount as may be prescribed from time to time by the Government.
9. Important Dates
|Notification Released Date||02.03.2023|
|Submission of Offline Applications closes on||20.03.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on Recruitment, find & click on Law Clerk Notice.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Make registration via an online link.
- Pay a fee through the prescribed mode.
- Submit & take a copy of the filled form for future use.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|Official Notification||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023?
Degree/ PG Degree in Law
What is the mode of application for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023?
What is the last date for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023?