BOB Acquisition Officers Notification 2023: Bank of Baroda has released a vacancy notification. Applications are invited for the posts of Acquisition Officers in 500 Vacancies. Candidates who are likely to work in the Bank Jobs, you can take this chance to work as an Officer in the Bank of Baroda. Eligible Chartered Accountants or MBA degree conquerors can apply through online modes. Selected candidates will be dropped off at the All over India location. Applicants can start BOB Acquisition Officers Notification 2023 applying from 22.02.2023 to 14.03.2023. Candidates are requested to give active mail id, and phone number for further communication.
Candidates may download or view the Bank of Baroda notification from the official website. This job is purely on a regular basis. Applicants will be taken by Personal Interview or any other selection method for BOB Acquisition Officer recruitment. Candidates should pay for the application online. Applicants who once deposit the application fee will not be refunded. Incomplete applications or Applications without the required details, a form will be rejected by the Bank of Baroda. Aspirants may check the eligibility criteria for Bank of Baroda recruitment. Applicants may visit the bankofbaroda.in website for more information like recruitment, syllabus, admit card, results, and answer keys
Table of Contents
1. Overview – BOB Acquisition Officers Notification 2023
|Name of Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Advertisement No.||Advertisement Acquisition Officers|
|Job Name||Acquisition Officers|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Pay Salary||Refer Official Notification|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||500 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. BOB Acquisition Officers Vacancy Details 2023
|Name of the posts||No. of Vacancy||Total|
|Acquisition Officers||SC-75, ST-37, OBC-135, EWS-50, UR-203||500|
3. Location of Posting
The tentative/likely place for posting for the posts of Acquisition Officers, applications are invited cities/locations wise); however, the Bank reserves the right to modify the place of posting as per the requirements of the Bank from time to time.
|Ahmedabad (25)||Allahabad (9)||Anand (8)||Bareilly (9)||Bengaluru (25)||Bhopal (15)|
|Chandigarh (8)||Chennai (25)||Coimbatore (15)||Delhi (25)||Ernakulam (16)||Guwahati (8)|
|Hyderabad (25)||Indore (15)||Jaipur (10)||Jalandhar (8)||Jodhpur (9)||Kanpur (16)|
|Kolkata (25)||Lucknow (19)||Ludhiana (9)||Mangaluru (8)||Mumbai (25)||Nagpur (15)|
|Nashik (13)||Patna (15)||Pune (17)||Rajkot (13)||Surat (25)||Udaipur (8)|
|Vadodara (15)||Varanasi (9)||Visakhapatnam (13)|
4. Educational Qualification
- Mandatory: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE
- Post-Qualification Experience: Candidates having preferably 1 year of experience with Public Banks / Private Banks / Foreign Banks / Broking Firms / Security Firms / Asset Management Companies. Proficiency/knowledge of local language/area/market/clients are desirable…. Read more at: https://www.bankersadda.com/bank-of-baroda-ao-recruitment-2023/
5. Age Limit for BOB Acquisition Officers Notification 2023
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
6. Selection Process
- The selection process may comprise an online test, psychometric test, or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion and/or Interview of candidates, qualifying in the online test.
- However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Bank reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria/interview process. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting Multiple Choice/Descriptive/ Psychometric Tests / Group discussions/Interviews or any other selection/shortlisting methodologies for different positions/scales.
7. Online Test
The tentative structure of the online examination will be as follows:
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Version|
|English Language||20||20||90 Minutes||English|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30||30||90 Minutes||Bilingual|
|General Knowledge||20||20||90 Minutes||Bilingual|
The above Sections / Tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
8. Salary for BOB Acquisition Officers Notification 2023
- Metro cities: Rs. 5 Lakhs p.a.
- Non-Metro cities: Rs. 4 lakhs p.a.
- Apart from the Fixed Salary, the selected candidate will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay which will be over and above the Fixed Salary but linked to the achievement of specific targets.
9. Application Mode
- Candidates are advised to apply online mode.
10. Application Fee for BOB Acquisition Officers Notification 2023
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates – Rs: 600
- For SC, ST, PWD & Women – Rs: 100
- Candidates carefully deposit their application through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
11. Important Dates
|Submission of Online Application Starts from||22.02.2023|
|Last Date for submission of Online application||14.03.2023|
12. How to Apply
- Go to the website @ bankofbaroda.in
- Find the Acquisition Officers Notification.
- Applicants should read the vacancy notification.
- Click> Apply Online
- Give the required details in the online application.
- Check once the valid application
- Now, submit the filled application in an online portal.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
13. Important Link
|BOB Acquisition Officers Apply Online Link||Apply Online Now|
|Official Notification||Download Notification|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Bank Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ in BOB Recruitment 2023
What is the last date of BOB Recruitment 2023?
What are the eligibility criteria for BOB Recruitment 2023?
How to apply for BOB Recruitment 2023?
How many vacancies are announced for BOB Recruitment 2023?