BMTC Recruitment 2023 : Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation is seeking qualified candidates for ITI, Diploma, and Graduate Apprentice positions through a recruitment drive in 2023. The total number of openings for this BMTC Apprentice recruitment 2023 is 636. Those who are looking for work in Karnataka may apply for this BMTC position. On February 21, 2023, they revised the BMTC recruiting 2023 announcement. The official notification and application form are available at www.mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in for candidates to review and download. Candidates are urged to submit their applications for these positions before March 15, 2023. The age range is 16 to 30 years old.
Aspiring engineers can take advantage of this opportunity to launch their careers. The appointees’ salaries will range from Rs.6000/- to Rs.9000/- per month. Those who are chosen will receive training in Karnataka. Candidates may be chosen based on their academic record, a test, or an interview. By submitting a separate application for each role, candidates may apply for positions in more than one subject or cadre. Application and copies of the necessary documents must be submitted. At the time of the verification process, applicants must bring the original certificates. The official website has more information on the BMTC Apprentice recruitment 2023, including the selection list, merit list, results, and upcoming job advertisements.
Table of Contents
1. BMTC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation|
|Job Name||ITI, Diploma & Graduate Apprentice|
|Work Location||Training at Karnataka|
|Pay Salary||Stipend Rs.6000/- to Rs.9000/-|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs (Apprentice Jobs)|
|No. of Vacancies||636 vacancies|
|Who can Apply||Searching State Govt. Jobs in Karnataka|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. BMTC Recruitment 2023Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
3. Educational Qualification for BMTC Recruitment 2023
- Applicants should have passed Class 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree/ B. Com/ BCA from recognized board.
- Refer notification for more details.
4. Age Limit for BMTC Recruitment 2023
Age Limit (As on 15.03.2023)
- Age limit should be 16 years to 30 years.
- Check out age relaxation in advertisement.
5. Jobs Selection Process
- Selection may be based on test/ interview.
6. Application Mode
- Application through offline mode will be accepted.
- Check address details at official notification.
7. Application Fee & Mode
- Not Disclosed
- Candidates with SSLC: Rs.6000/-
- ITI passed Candidates: Rs.7000/-
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs.8000/-
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.9000/-
9. Important Dates
|Notification Released Date||21.02.2023|
|Online Application closes on||15.03.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Go to official websitemybmtc.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on Apprentice Notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ of BMTC Recruitment 2023
How Vacancies are to be filled in BMTC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for BMTC Recruitment 2023?
ITI, Diploma, and Engineering Graduate, B. Com, BCA
What is the Mode of Application for BMTC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last Date for BMTC Recruitment 2023?