Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022: Bihar Civil Court has released notification for the recruitment of the Clerk, Stenographer, Court Reader-cum-Deposition Writer and Peon/Orderly Post. As per the notification, there are 7692 Vacancies allocated for this recruitment. Candidates having to look for Court Jobs should look here.
The application deadline for the position closes on October 20, 2022. The 7692 vacancies will be filled by this recruitment drive. Continue reading for information on eligibility, the selection process, and other challenges.
1. Overview – Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Bihar Civil Court|
|Job Name||1, Clerk|
3, Court Reader-cum-Deposition Writer
|Salary||Refer official notification|
|Total Vacancy||7692 vacancies|
2. Vacancy Details – Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Court Reader-cum-Deposition Writer||1132|
3. Educational – Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidate must have a certificate of Stenography issued by an institute recognized by the Central/ State Government.
- Proficiency in Computer Typing.
- Candidate must have a certificate of English and Hindi Typing issued by an institute recognized by the Central I State Government.
- Knowledge of Computer Typing is essential.
- The candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Matriculation / 10th Passed.
- The candidate must be medically fit.
- The candidate must be of good moral character.
4. Age Limit
- Candidates should be between 18-42 years of age.
5. Selection Process
- The recruitment process shall comprise three stages Preliminary Test, Written Test and Interview.
6. Apply mode – Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022
- Applicants may apply online
7. Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of application form||20.09.2022|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||20.10.2022|
8. Application Fee
- General, BC, EBC, EWS = Rs. 800
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physical Handicapped = Rs. 400
9. How to Apply – Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022
- Visit https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/
- Click on Notices then Advertisements in the top section.
- The mode of Application for this Bihar Civil Court Recruitment for Clerk, Stenographer, Court Reader-cum-Deposition Writer and Peon/Orderly 2022 is Online. Read the Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 for complete details before applying.
- Read the downloaded notification carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link given against the descriptive test.
- Fill in the details in the relevant field.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
10. Important Links
|Notification for Clerk||Download|
|Notification for Stenographer||Download|
|Notification for Court Reader-cum-Deposition Writer||Download|
|Notification for Peon/Orderly||Download|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Join Now|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Court Jobs||Click Here|