BEL Recruitment 2023 : Bharat Electronics Ltd is seeking qualified applicants for the positions of Project Engineer/Project Officer and Trainee Engineer as part of their recruitment drive for 2023. Those with an MBA, MSW, a graduate degree or diploma, or a BE/B. Tech/B.Sc. are eligible to apply for 30 positions in this organisation. Other citizens will not be permitted to apply for the position of BEL Project Engineer. One application per candidate is permitted for each position. Your application will be turned down if you apply for several positions. For the position of BEL Trainee Engineer, applications must be submitted online. The deadline to submit an application is March 8, 2023.
Candidates will be chosen based on how well they perform on the written exam, and those who make the short list will be contacted for an interview. Candidates are asked to bring their Picture ID Evidence – Aadhar Card, Driving License, or Voter ID for the Written Examination in the BEL Trainee Engineer notice 2023. The official website will publish the selecting method’s final outcome. Candidates from the general category should pay the non-refundable application fee for the position of project engineer at BEL. Use this opportunity if you’re looking for work in the federal government. Please read the BEL Recruiting qualifying requirements, willing candidates. Applications that are incomplete or invalid will be rejected.
Table of Contents
1. BEL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Name||Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer & Project Officer|
|Work Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Pay Salary||Rs.30,000/-to Rs.55,000/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||30 vacancies|
|Who can Apply||Searching Central Govt. Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. BEL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
3. Educational Qualification for BEL Recruitment 2023
- Applicants should possess a MBA, MSW, PG Degree / PG Diploma, BE/ B. Tech/ B Sc. from recognized university.
- Read the advertisement for more details.
4. Age Limit for BEL Recruitment 2023
Age Limit (As on 01.02.2023)
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Project Engineer||32 Years|
|Project officer||32 Years|
|Trainee Engineer||28 years|
5. Jobs Selection Process
- Applicants will be selected based on the written and Interview
6. Application Mode
- Applicants are requested to submit the application via online.
7. Application Fee & Mode
- For Project Engineer / Officer – Rs.472
- For Trainee Engineer – Rs.177
- No application fee for SC, ST, and Pw BD candidates
- Payment Method
- Candidates can make payment via SBI Collect
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Project Engineer||Rs.40,000/- to Rs.55,000/-|
|Project officer||Rs.40,000/- to Rs.55,000/-|
|Trainee Engineer||Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/-|
9. Important Dates
|Online Application closes on||08.03.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Visit @ bel-india.in
- Career> Recruitment> Advertisement.
- Click to open > Advertisement for the post of Project Engineer / Officer and Trainee Engineer for BEL Pune Unit.
- Read the BEL recruitment notification.
- Then, click to apply online.
- Give the required details in the online application.
- Check once the filled application.
- Finally, click to submit the application via online portal.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|APPLICATION FORM Link||LINK 1 | LINK 2|
|Official Notification||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of BEL Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled in BEL Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for BEL Recruitment 2023?
MBA, MSW, PG Degree / PG Diploma, BE/B. Tech and BSc.
What is the Application mode for BEL Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last Date for BEL Recruitment 2023?