BECIL Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Manager and more Posts Totally of 23 vacancies.
Eligible and interested candidates need to apply online through BECIL website https://www.becil.com/vacancies Candidates are advised to fill out the online application form after reading the instructions carefully and should provide a genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling the online application form. Details, as required under various segments, should be mentioned clearly, correctly, and logically. As the applications need to be submitted online only. Candidates can apply before 22 August 2022.
1. Overview – BECIL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED|
|Job Name||Manager (ERP System), Network Engineer, Application Support Engineer, Public Relations Executive (PRE), IT Executive, Medical Officer, Nurse, Admin Assistant, Driver, Data Entry Operator, and Medical Attendant|
|Work Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Pay Salary||Rs.15,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/|
|No of Vacancies||23 Vacancies|
2. Vacancy Details – BECIL Recruitment 2022
|Manager (ERP System)||01|
|Application Support Engineer||01|
|Public Relations Executive (PRE)||01|
|Data Entry Operator||07|
3. Educational Qualification – BECIL Recruitment 2022
|Manager (ERP System)||(i) B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Sc. & Engg./Information Technology/ Electronics & Electrical Communications or MCA or M.Sc. in Computer Science from a reputed University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% marks with a proven track record in ERP implementation.|
(ii) Minimum 3 years of IT experience and 2 years experience in managing ERP Projects. Including project planning, work assignment, delivery, client interaction, troubleshooting, managing project operational parameters, and people management.
(iii) Desirable:- MBA/M. Tech. in Information System/ Technology.
(iv) Preferably 5 years of which at least 2 years of hands-on experience is required in ERP or Analogous project
|Network Engineer||(i) Degree in Electronics/communication with MCSE/RHCE/CCSA certification.|
(ii) 5-7 years of network administration in educational institutes/ organizations.
|Application Support Engineer||(i) Any graduate with a Government recognized Degree/ Diploma in Hardware and Networking.|
(ii) Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE)/CCNA certification.
(iii) 3-5 years of network administration and application support in educational institutes/organizations
|Public Relations Executive (PRE)||(i) Master’s degree in Journalism & Mass Communication/ Public Relations or its equivalent or a Master’s degree in any discipline & Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations with at least 55% marks from a recognized University / Institute with at least 03 years of relevant experience. Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer applications, M.S. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or equivalent is a must|
(ii) Desirable: 5. Experience in working in a Government Institution/ University/Organisation in the preparation of press-brief, handling print & electronic media including social media, stakeholders meetings, relationship management, branding & publication of newsletters, bulletins, annual reports, etc.
|IT Executive||(i) Degree in IT or Computer Science|
(ii) 1 – 2 years of experience in the relevant field as mentioned in the job profile would be preferable.
|Medical Officer||M.B.B.S. Degree from Indian Medical Council recognized university with one year experience.|
|Nurse||(i) Diploma in Nursing.|
(ii) Desirable Experience/Skills: Past experience in a hospital. Working knowledge of computer applications. Knowledge of Konkani / Marathi is preferable in addition to Hindi and English.
(iii) 2 Years’ experience in dispensary/Hospital.
|Admin Assistant||(i) Graduate / Post-Graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks. Knowledge of typing & use of personal computers with MS Office and related applications/web applications, etc.|
(ii) 2 years of administrative experience in Educational Institute/ Autonomous Body / University / reputed Private firm or MNCs.
|Driver||(i) Minimum 12th Standard (10+2) in any discipline from a recognized Board with the ability to speak Hindi, English, and conversant with the local language.|
(ii) Must have a Government Valid Driving License from RTO of Light/Heavy Motor Vehicle.
(iii) Having an accident-free record and the ability to carry out minor repairs to the vehicle.
(iv) Willing to perform the duties in shifts. The dress code is mandatory
(v) Knowledge of Tools/ Equipment in the vehicle and Basic technical checks before the trip
(vi) Minimum 3 years experience as Driver in a similar Government Office / Autonomous Institute / reputed organization/ Driver duty to Government officials.
(vii) Desirable: Minimum 2 years of experience as a Driver (as (5) above).
|Data Entry Operator||(i) Graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks. Knowledge of Hindi Typing is desirable.|
(ii) Typing Speed minimum 30 w.p.m and one year of working experience in PSU Government organization/private institute of repute.
|Medical Attendant||(i) At least Higher Secondary (10+2) with Diploma in Pharmacy. Knowledge of Computer applications is desirable.|
(ii) Minimum 2 years experience in a Govt. recognized Hospital / Dispensary. Should be Registered Pharmacist in accordance with the provisions under the Pharmacy Act, 1948. Knowledge of the local language is preferred. Knowledge of Computer applications is desirable.
4. Age Limit
|Manager/ Application Support Engineer/ Public Relations Executive/ IT Executive/ Medical Officer||Below 40 years|
|Network Engineer/ Admin Assistant/ Driver||Below 35 years|
|Nurse/ Data Entry Operator||Below 30 years|
|Medical Attendant||Below 27 years|
5. Application Fee
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
6. Selection Process – BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Shortlisting/ Interview
7. Apply mode
- Online Mode
8. Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||02.08.2022|
|Date of closure of the online application||22.08.2022|
9. How to Apply – BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website https://www.becil.com/
- Apply Online > BECIL-Recruitment-2022-23-Manager-and-Others, applicants are advised to read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up Online Application Form.
- Click on Notices then Advertisements in the top section.
- Read the downloaded notification carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link given against the descriptive test.
- Fill in the details in the relevant field.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
10. Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Join Now|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
******************** Outdated Update ********************
BECIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply for Executive, and Sales Assistant posts
BECIL Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultancy India Limited (BECIL) invites applications for 05 Vacancies these posts include Business Executive, Sales Assistant, Proof Reader (English), and Marketing Supervisor Posts. The selected candidates will be placed in Noida. The application for this post can be sent Online mode.
Interested can use this opportunity to apply for these posts. Candidates should have completed or equivalent from a recognized University. Please do check all the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, salary, and all other details.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultancy India Limited (BECIL)|
|Job Role||Business Executive, Sales Assistant, Proof Reader (English), Marketing Supervisor|
|Work location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
BECIL Recruitment is one of the main Consultancy services. This also provides radio, television broadcast, content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, Cable broadcasting, etc.., BECIL severs both in India and abroad.
BECIL Recruitment 2022
BECIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Proof Reader (English)||01|
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the Graduate Degree, Master’s Degree from a recognized Board/ Institution.
|Business Executive||Graduate Degree|
|Sales Assistant||Graduate Degree|
|Proof Reader (English)||Graduate Degree|
|Marketing Supervisor||Master of Commerce|
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Business Executive, Sales Assistant, Proof Reader (English), Marketing Supervisor||Up to 40 years|
Selection will be done on the basis of Interviews.
|Business Executive||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Sales Assistant||Rs.20,000/- per month|
|Proof Reader (English)||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Marketing Supervisor||Rs.25,000/- per month|
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2022
- The first step to applying for these posts is to visit the BECIL website.
- Search for careers and check all the details very carefully.
- Fill out the form and attach the all necessary documents.
- Apply online and fill in all necessary Details.
- Attach Copies of necessary details Documents.
- Submit the Application Offline.
- Attend the Walk-IN Interview.
******************** Outdated Update ********************
BECIL Recruitment 2022 – Various IT Consultant Posts
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Apply for Various IT Consultant Vacancies in Hyderabad – Telangana location. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Officials recently published a job notification to fill up Various Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the BECIL career official website i.e., becil.com recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Offline is on or before 17-Feb-2022.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the BECIL Recruitment 2022 – Various IT Consultant Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary – BECIL Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Post Details: IT Consultant
Total No. of Posts: Various
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Hyderabad – Telangana
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: becil.com
Educational Qualifications – BECIL Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|IT Consultant||Candidate should have completed Diploma/ B.E/M.E/ B.Tech./ M.Tech. in Information Technology/ Information Science/ Computer Science/ Electronics, M.Sc. in Information Technology/ Computer Science, MBA in IT, MCA from any of the recognized board or University.|
Experience Details – BECIL Recruitment 2022
- The candidate Should have a Diploma with 5 – 8 Years of Experience.
- Candidate Should have BE/ B.Tech. with 2 – 3 Years Experience.
- The candidate Should have M.Sc. with 1 – 2 Years of Experience.
Job Location – BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Hyderabad – Telangana
Selection Process – BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on Interviews.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form.
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida – 201307, U.P
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022)
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years
Salary Details – BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Rs. 30,000 – 40,000 /-
- SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs.295/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 590/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
|Start Date to Apply Offline||27 January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||17 February 2022|
How to Apply – BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website becil.com
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable).
- Submit the application form to the prescribed address along with required documents self-attested, before the last date.
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; application mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.