BECIL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited 86 Data Entry Operator Posts applications. Interested candidates can apply for BECIL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 22 May 2022.
Vacancy Summary for BECIL Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Post Name||86 Data Entry Operator Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 21184 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Last Date||11th – 22 May 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Who can Apply:
- All Indian Candidates Apply
- Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualifications for BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Any Graduate Degree from a recognized University/ Deemed University Center or established by Act of State Government.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Typing, Minimum Speed should be 35 wpm in English or30 wpm in Hindi.
- Desirable: Knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- General : 18 – 45 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 48 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 50 Years
Job Location – BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Rs. 21184 PM
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- General/ OBC/ EWS/ Female: Rs. 750
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 450
- Selection will be based on Written tests, PET, and selection based on Written tests or interviews.
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 May 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 22 May 2022
How to Apply – BECIL Data Entry Operator Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this BECIL Data Entry Operator Notification 2022 is Online. Read the BECIL Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : BECIL Data Entry Operator Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.