BECIL Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited applications for Maintenance Supervisor, Operation Assistant, Duty Electrician/operator, Station Coordinator, and RCS Co-ordinator Posts, a Total of 21 Vacancies. Applicants who are willing to work may apply for this Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Recruitment 2022 notification has been released on 31.10.2022. Applicants who searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these Applications and are invited for recruitment/empanelment of the following manpower purely on a contract basis for deployment in the Pawan Hans Limited. Applied candidates need to submit the application form before 20.11.2022
Eligible and willing candidates may download the BECIL recruitment 2022 notification & apply online for this vacancy @ https://www.becil.com Candidates who had completed at least a 10th / ITI / Diploma / B.Sc / B.Tech/ B.E. / Master Degree from a recognized university. They will select candidates by conducting a ground test/ proficiency test. Aspirants should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, age proof & other documents at the time of the online application process for the BECIL vacancy 2022. Selected candidates will be placed in various stations. You can also get to know the details like BECIL Recruitment 2022. Salary, age limit, and selection process. Meanwhile, go through the sections below and know the details like vacancies available in various processes to apply.
1. Job Summary: BECIL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Job Name||1. Maintenance Supervisor|
2. Operation Assistant
3. Duty Electrician/operator
4. Station Coordinator
5. RCS Co-ordinator
|No of Vacancies||21 Vacancies|
|Stipend/ Salary||Rs.14,482/- to Rs.22,516/-|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Work Location||various stations|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Post Name: BECIL Recruitment 2022
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
3. Educational Qualifications
- Graduate in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university
- 10th pass / ITI or Diploma course in the stream of Electrician with full time 2 years course from any Central / State Govt. approved training institute.
4. Age Limit
- The age limit should be 25 to 28 years
- Refer official notice to get the age limit and relaxation details
5. Selection Process
- On the basis of written examination and interview
6. Apply Mode
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online
7. Stipend/ Salary
- Maintenance Supervisor – Rs.17,446/-
- Operation Assistant – Rs.17,446/-
- Duty Electrician/operator – Rs.14,482/-
- Station Coordinator – Rs.20,488/-
- RCS Co-ordinator – Rs.22,516/-
8. Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||31.10.2022|
|Date of closure of the online application||20.11.2022|
9. Application Fee: BECIL Recruitment 2022
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment for registration & application processing fees. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, toward registration & application processing fees.
- General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
10. How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2022
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, and Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
5. Registration is to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of their passport color photo, and signature scan copy, the size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
Applicants need to visit www.becil.com to get more career opportunities at the Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting. Here we have prescribed educational qualifications, age limit, and selection process, application mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
11. Important Links
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Central Government Jobs||Click Here|