BARC Recruitment 2022: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has published the official notification from eligible candidate to the post of Stenographer, Driver and Work Assistant to fill up 89 vacancies. As per the BARC Recruitment 2022 Notification, you should have completed the 10th standard is eligible. Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of application form will be entertained. The online link will be live on the official website of BARC from 01.07.2022 onwards and live till to 31.07.2022. If you are interested in this Central Government jobs may use this opportunity to apply for BARC Recruitment.
1. Overview – BARC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Job Name||Stenographer, Driver and Work Assistant|
|Work Location||Kalpakkam, Tarapur & Mumbai|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 25,500|
|No of Vacancies||89 Vacancies|
2. Vacancy Details – BARC Recruitment 2022
3. Educational Qualification – BARC Recruitment 2022
- The applicant must have passed matriculation (10th) from recognized board.
- Minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography.
4. Age Limit
- Applicant minimum age limit for 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Objective Test/Stenographer skill test will be conducted for Steno post.
- Driver: Level 1: Objective Test and Level 2: Driving Test
- Work Assistant: Level 1: Preliminary Test and Level 2: Advanced Test
5. Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Candidate should pay the application fee Rs.100 through online mode.
- Fee Exemption: No fee for SC/ST/PWD/women/Ex-servicemen.
6. Apply Mode
- Applicants must have applied through online mode via official website at recruit.barc.gov.in
7. Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||01-07-2022|
|Date of closure of online application||31-07-2022|
8. How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for the BARC Recruitment 2022
- Watch official website at recruit.barc.gov.in
- Search and find Notification (NRB-Mumbai)
- Open the advertisement link and read the eligibility condition.
- Return to the page click apply online.
- Fill all mandatory information on online application form
- Recheck whether the information correct and then apply online.
- Make a payment of application fee
- After submission of application form, candidate must take printout of online application form for future use.
9. Important Links