Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Applies for 500 Generalist Officer Vacancies in All India location. Bank Of Maharashtra Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 500 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Bank of Maharashtra career official website. Candidates who are seeking Bank Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience, etc. The last date to Apply Online is on or before 22-Feb-2022.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 – 500 Generalist Officer Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary – Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Bank of Maharashtra
Post Details: Generalist Officer
Total No. of Posts: 500
Salary: Rs. 48170 – 69810 /- Per Month
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: bankofmaharashtra.in
Vacancy Details – Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
|Generalist Officer -II||400|
|Generalist Officer – III||100|
Educational Qualifications – Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
- As per Bank of Maharashtra official notification candidate should have completed Degree with 60% Marks, CA, CMA, CFA from any of the recognized board or University.
Experience Details – Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
Generalist Officer -II:
- Candidates should have Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / In charge is preferable
Generalist Officer – III:
- Candidates should have Post qualification Work Experience of 5 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- The candidate should have minimum one-year experience as Branch Manager / Head out of five years.
- Experience in Credit related areas / In charge of Specialised Verticals is preferable.
Job Location – Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on Online Exam, Group Discussion & Interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
As per the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 38 years.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Salary Details – Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
|Posts Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Generalist Officer -II||Rs. 48,170 – 69,810/-|
|Generalist Officer – III||Rs. 63,840 – 78,230/-|
- PwBD & Women Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.118/-
- UR/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.1180/-
- Payment mode: Online mode
|Start Date to Apply Online||05 February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22 February 2022|
|Date of Online Examination||12 March 2022|
How to Apply – Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website bankofmaharashtra.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable).
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Capture the Application form number/ acknowledgment number.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.