Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Bank of India a leading Public Sector Bank having a Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of Security Officers in Middle Management Grade/Scale-II. Now it has announced the engagement notice to fill up 25 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for Specialist Security Officers posts. Applicants who are seeking these jobs kindly make the online registration from 24.12.2021. As per the notification, online mode applications will be received up to 07.01.2022.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the Bank of India Recruitment 2022, 25 Security Officer Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc. If you still face any type of problem related to the recruitment, feel free to contact us using the comment box or you can also contact the officials.
Vacancy Summary – Bank of India Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Specialist Security Officers||25 Posts||Degree|
Educational Qualifications – Bank of India Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Specialist Security Officers||Applicants should possess a Degree from a recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview & Group Discussion.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 25 – 40 years
- Refer official notification.
- For General & other candidates: Rs.850
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.175
- You should make the payment via online mode only.
|Online Application Start||24.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||07.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.