SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India is going to hire suitable candidates to fill up 2056 Vacancies Probationary Officer Posts They invite online applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who are any bachelor’s degree can apply for State Bank of India Recruitment via an online link. Before applying, candidates need to read the terms & conditions. The online process begins on 04.10.2021. The Last date to submit an online application for this State Bank of India Recruitment job is before 25.10.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Probationary Officer||2056 Posts||Any degree|
Category wise Vacancy
- Candidates having bachelor’s degree in any discipline /appearing (in final year) from any recognized university/college will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Preliminary Examination (Online Mode)
- Mains Examination (Online Mode)
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Minimum- 21 Years
- Maximum- 30 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- Rs. 27,620/- per month (Rs. 23,700/- -Rs. 42,020/-)
- General /OBC – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs. 125/-
|Online Application Start:||04-10-2021|
|Registration Last Date||25-10-2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- Find & click on PO Recruitment notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.