SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for the appointment of Specialist Cadre Officer Posts as Assistant Manager on regular basis. Moreover, the Assistant Manager post should consist of 48 vacancies and these vacancies are reserved under Network Security Specialist & Routing & Switching. Eligible candidates who aspire to join the State Bank of India as an Officer, are required to register online carefully. Job seekers who are seeking Bank jobs can apply for these SBI Recruitment jobs.
The online application form link will be operational from 05.02.2022. The last date for the submission of the application form is 25.02.2022. Candidates may fill this SBI job vacancy by attending an online written examination cum interview on the respective date. The online test has been scheduled for 20.03.2022.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the SBI Recruitment 2022, 48 Assistant Manager Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary – SBI Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Manager||48 Posts||Bachelor’s Degree|
SBI Assistant Manager Vacancies Eligibility Condition
In this section, you will get the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, apply mode, and how to apply process for SBI recruitment.
Educational Qualifications – SBI Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Manager||Applicant should hold First Division in Bachelor’s Degree in any stream.|
Job Location – SBI Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – SBI Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on online written examination cum interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (as on 31.08.2021)
- Age limit should be 40years.
Salary Details – SBI Recruitment 2022
- Rs. 36,000 – 63, 840 /-
- Application fee and intimation charges of Rs. 750 for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates should be paid through online mode.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
|Starting Date of the Online Application||February 05, 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||February 25, 2022|
How to Apply – SBI Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website sbi.co.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- You may apply SBI job vacancy through online mode only.
- The online registration link is given below.
- If you are eligible then enter the details correctly and then upload the required documents.
- Once check the details correctly and then click submit button.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.