RBI Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist Posts | Last Date: 03-06-2021 | Download RBI Job Notification @ rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India announced new job notification for the posts of Pharmacist on contract basis. RBI planned to recruit 01 Vacancy for the above said RBI Pharmacist Jobs. Applicants can download RBI New Job Notification 2021 @ rbi.org.in and send the application through offline. Applicants seeking Central Govt Jobs can use this RBI Opportunities 2021. Application should reach RBI on or before 03.06.2021. Aspirants are advised to read the Notification clearly for this RBI Pharmacist Careers.
Candidates can start apply from 14.05.2021. Applicants should hold Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. RBI Guwahati Recruitment Selection will be on the basis of Interview. Only offline Mode Application will be accepted by RBI. Applicants should submit all prescribed documents along with the application form for this RBI Jobs 2021. Pharmacist will be paid a fixed remuneration at the rate of Rs 400/- per hour. More Details of RBI Vacancy, RBI Jobs, RBI Job Advertisement 2021, Upcoming Job Notification, Merit List, Result will be uploaded on official website.
About Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India shortly RBI is a central bank of India governs banks in India. It has been functioning since 1935. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. RBI performs functions such as financial supervision, regulates financial system, Manages exchange control and issue of currency. Presently, RBI has four zonal offices, 19 regional offices and 11 sub-offices.
Details of Reserve Bank of India Guwahati Recruitment 2021:
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Salary||Rs 400/- per hour|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14.05.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||03.06.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Pharmacist Vacancy 2021:
Educational Qualification for RBI Jobs:
- Aspirants should hold Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more Details.
- Selection may be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Address: Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati 781 001
Steps to Apply for RBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021:
- Go to the official website @ rbi.org.in
- Click ‘Opportunities @ RBI >> Vacancies’.
- Check the advertisement for the above said posts to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form & fill it carefully.
- Finally send it to the prescribed address before the last end dates.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|