PNB Recruitment 2022: Punjab National Bank Recruitment Notification 2022 inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Peon. Eligible candidates can apply through offline mode only. There are district-wise vacancies of Peons in Haryana, Delhi, and Himachal Pradesh. For PNB Peon Jobs, candidates can apply through a prescribed proforma available on the official website till the mentioned last date as per the district. From 15/01/2022 to 23/02/2022 through the offline line form
PNB Delhi, Himachal Pradesh & Haryana Circle has released the PNB Peon (Chaprasi) Bharti Notification on its website a few days ago. According to this notification, candidates belonging to various categories in the mentioned districts can apply for the mentioned positions through a proforma in its various districts branches.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2022, Peon (Chaprasi)Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary for PNB Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Peon (Chaprasi)||various||passed 10+2|
Educational Qualifications for PNB Recruitment 2022
To apply for PNB Peon Jobs 2022, applicants must have passed 10+2 from a recognized education board. The candidate should have basic knowledge of reading and write in English. Graduated or Higher Qualified candidates aren’t eligible for these posts.
Job Location – PNB Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – PNB Recruitment 2022
Through the PNB Peon Result, the candidates will be shortlisted on basis of their academic performance in the 12th Class. Thereafter, candidates may go through the documents verification & interviews.
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
Category Wise PNB Peon Vacancies 2022 (State Wise)
|Hamirpur||04, 01 for ST||03||02||07||17|
Candidate age should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 24 years. Age will be calculated based on 01/01/2022. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the state government rules and regulations.
The application is to be made through offline mode and for this candidates do not have to pay any kind of application fee.
- Last Date for PNB Gurgaon Peon Bharti – 18 February 2022
- Last Date for PNB Rohtak, Jhajjar Peon Posts – 19 February 2022
- Last Date for PNB Jind & Kaithal – 23 February 2022
- Last Date for PNB Ambala, Panchkula Peon Recruitment – 25 February 2022
- Last Date for PNB Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Sirsa, Fatehabad – 28 February 2022
- Last Date for PNB Sonipat & Panipat Bharti – 03 March 2022
How to fill up PNB Jobs Online Application
- First, visit the official website of PNB for Himachal Pradesh or Haryana Mandal.
- Click on the recruitment tab and download & check Peon Notification 2022.
- Then, download the application proforma given on the official website.
- Fill in the performa and affix a coloured passport-sized photograph.
- Then, simply post the application form to the respective district postal address.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
Postal Address for Peon Application Form 2022
- For Hamirpur and Una Districts: Punjab National Circle Office, New Road, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, PIN – 177001.
- For Mandi and Kullu District: Chief Manger, Punjab National Bank, Divisional office, Jail Road, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, PIN – 175001