JK Bank Recruitment 2021: Jammu & Kashmir Bank is in process of engaging permanent residents of UT- Ladakh for appointment to the post of Probationary Officer & Banking Associate for filling up of 45 vacancies. The recruitment notification for JK bank is released on 27.10.2021 for the given posts. The JK Bank invites applications from eligible candidates with the minimum qualification of graduate in any field through online mode. Applicant who are looking for these jobs can make the online registration from 28.10.2021. The last date to apply online for JK Bank job vacancy is 17.11.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Applicant should hold Graduate in a relevant field from a recognized University.|
- Selection will be based on written examinations.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2021)
- Probationary Officer: 20 – 32 years.
- Banking Associate: 20 – 30 years.
- Probationary Officer: Rs. 36,000 /-
- Banking Associate: Rs. 19,900 /-
- Probationary Officer- Rs. 1000/ Banking Associates- Rs. 800 which will be paid through online mode.
- No fee for J&K Bank Staff.
|Online Application Start:||28.10.2021|
|Registration Last Date||17.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website jkbank.com
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit the filled form.