Indian Bank Recruitment 2021: Indian Bank has opened new job opportunities for the position of Chief Financial Officer. As per the notification, the above posts should hold various vacancies in Chennai. The appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of 3 years and it will be extended by one year at a time. Indian bank collects offline mode applications from the eligible and experienced candidates for the CFO posts. Candidate may download application form from the official website, fill the details correctly and then send it to the corresponding address. The last date for the submission of application form is 17.11.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Chief Financial Officer||Various Posts||Chartered Accountant|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Chief Financial Officer||Candidate should have completed Chartered Accountant from a recognized University.|
- Selection will be based on interview.
- Apply via offline mode.
- Address: General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014.
Age Limit (as on 01.10.2021)
- For All Candidates: 45 – 59 years
- Check official notification.
- For SC/ST/Women/PWBD/EXSM candidates : Rs. 100
- For other candidates: RS.1000
|Notification Released On||08.11.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||17.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website indianbank.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Apply through offline mode.
- The application form is available on the official website.
- Take the printout of the application form and fill the details correctly.
- Forward it to the given office address on or before the last date.