Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Applies for Various Counselor, Director Vacancies in Jalgaon – Maharashtra location. Central Bank of India Officials is recently published a job notification to fill up Various Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Central Bank of India career official website i.e., www.centralbankofindia.co.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Offline is on or before 02-Feb-2022. Candidates who are interested in Bank jobs should submit their applications through offline mode.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022, Various Counselor, Director Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Central Bank of India
Post Details: Counselor, Director
Total No. of Posts: Various
Salary: Rs. 15,000 – 25,000 /- Per Month
Job Location: Jalgaon – Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: centralbankofindia.co.in
Educational Qualifications – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Counselor Director||Candidates should have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or universities.|
- Officers with rural development background i.e., Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Counsellor leaders / Counsellor members of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
Job Location – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
- Jalgaon – Maharashtra
Selection Process – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Plot No 08, Adarsh Nagar, near Dy. RTO office, Jalgaon-425001.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years.
Salary Details – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
- Counselor: Rs. 15,000 /-
- Director: Rs. 25,000 /-
- No Application Fee.
|Start Date to Apply Offline||20-01-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||02-02-2022|
How to Apply – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website centralbankofindia.co.in
- Download the application form for Counsellor, Director Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date.
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
|Official Notification & Application form for Counselor Post||Click Here|
|Official Notification and Application for Director Post||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
About Central Bank of India
Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank that was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realization of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly ‘Swadeshi Bank’. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the ‘property of the nation and the country’s asset’.
He also added that ‘Central Bank of India lives on people’s faith and regards itself as the people’s own bank’. During the past 109 years of history, the Bank has weathered many storms and faced many challenges.
Further in line with the guidelines from Reserve Bank of India as also the Government of India, Central Bank has been playing an increasingly active role in promoting the key thrust areas of agriculture, small scale industries as also medium and large industries. The Bank also introduced a number of Self Employment Schemes to promote employment among the educated youth.
Among the Public Sector Banks, Central Bank of India can be truly described as an All India Bank, due to distribution of its large network in all 28 States and also in 7 out of 8 Union Territories in India. Central Bank of India holds a very prominent place among the Public Sector Banks on account of its network of 4594 Branches, 1 Extension counter, along with 10 Satellite Offices (as on Jun 2021) at various centers throughout the length and breadth of the country
Customers’ confidence in Central Bank of India’s wide-ranging services can very well be judged from the list of major corporate clients such as ICICI, IDBI, UTI, LIC, HDFC as also almost all major corporate houses in the country.