Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Central Bank of India is going to start the online registration process from 23.11.2021 for selection of Officers in Specialist Category in various streams. Currently it has 115 vacancies in HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT. There are 115 candidates will be hired for Central Bank of India SO vacancy. Applicants who are seeking these jobs kindly make the online registration on or before the last date. As per the CBI Recruitment notification, online link will be enabled up to 17.12.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Officers in Specialist Category||115 Posts||Degree/ PG Degree/ MBA/ Engineering/ Ph.D|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Officers in Specialist Category||Applicants should possess Degree/ PG Degree/ MBA/ Engineering/ Ph.D from recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on on-line written test and personal interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 20 – 50 years
- Check Advt
- For Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 850
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 175
- You should make the payment via online mode.
|Online Application Start:||23.11.2021|
|Registration Last Date||17.12.2021|
|Online Exam Date (Tentative)||22.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website centralbankofindia.co.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.