UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applications for Staff Nurse Post, Total 3012 Vacancies. Applicants who willing to work under may apply for this UPPSC Recruitment 2021 through online registration link. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online from 16-08-2021
Eligible and willing candidates may download the UPPSC Recruitment 2021 notification & apply online for this vacancy @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in Candidates who had completed GNM/ Diploma in Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized university may use this chance to start & develop careers at Junior Engineer. They will select candidates by conducting ground test/ proficiency test. Aspirants should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, age proof & other documents at the time of online application process for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Staff Nurse/ Sister Grade-II Posts Posts vacancy 2021. Selected candidates will be placed at Uttar Pradesh you can also get to know the details like UPPSC Recruitment 2021. Salary, age limit, and selection process. Meanwhile, go through the sections below and know the details like vacancies available in various process to apply.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Staff Nurse/ Sister Grade-II, 3012 Posts.
|UPPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Names||Staff Nurse/ Sister Grade-II|
|No. of Posts||3012 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 9300 – 1,42,400 + GP|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Application Starting Date||16-07-2021|
|Application End Date||16-08-2021|
Written Test or Merit
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Age Limit: UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 43 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 45 Years
Educational Qualifications & Experience: UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Staff Nurse (Male) – High School Examination Passed with Science & passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, UP or an Examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto. Possess diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc Degree in Nursing registerable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council or possess diploma in Psychiatry registerable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Staff Nurse (Female) – Passed High School Examination with Science & passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School & Intermediate Education, UP or an Examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto. Possess diploma in General Nursing and midwifery or B.Sc Degree in Nursing registerable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council. Possess registration certificate as Nurse and Midwife from the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Sister Grade 2- Diploma in General Nursing & midwifery or equivalent qualification for male Nurse. Preference to those having 03 years experience in large hospital or Medical College or B.Sc. Nursing Should be a registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent Qualification for Male nurses.
Application Fee: UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 125
- SC/ ST/Ex-SM: Rs. 65
- Handicapped: Rs. 25
How to apply UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Find the advertisement for Staff Nurse/ Sister Grade-II Click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- The closing date for the online application submission is 16 August 2021.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.