TSHC Recruitment 2022 Telangana High Court Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Copyist, Typist Jobs Notification released: Applications are invited through online mode for filling up Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Typist and other vacancies in Judicial Districts of the State of Telangana. The online application portal is open for eligible interested candidates now. The candidates can submit an application form for TSHC Recruitment by 04 April 2022.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the BPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022 Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022
Recruitment for more than 500 vacancies is advertised under this notification. Classification of vacancies as per post is as follows:
- Stenographer (Grade-III) – 64 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 173 Posts
- Typist – 104 Posts
- Field Assistant – 39 Posts
- Examiner – 43 Posts
- Copyist – 72 Posts
- Record Assistant – 34 Posts
- Process Server – 63 Posts
Educational Qualifications Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022
The candidate must possess a graduation degree from the recognized University or Institution. Also, the candidate must have knowledge of computer applications.
- In addition, the candidate should have passed the Telangana Government Technical Exam in English Typewriting by Higher Grade (45 words/min.) and Telangana Government Technical Exam in English Shorthand Typewriting by Higher Grade (120 words/minute).
- Applicant must be a resident of Telangana State and must have a knowledge of reading, writing, and speaking the local language of the district for which candidate wants to apply.
As of 01 July 2022, the applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years while the upper age should not be more than 34 years. Age relaxation to eligible categories is applicable as per the state government norms.
Job Location – Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- General and OBC Category candidates have to pay ₹800/- while SC/ST candidates are required to pay ₹400/- as an application fee.
- Online application submission starting date –04 March2022.
- Last date to complete the application fee submission – 04 April 2022
- Last date to complete the payment of the application fee – 04 April 2022
How to fill up Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022
- First, go through the website @ tshc.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the link for Advt 01/2022 to 08/2022 Recruitment.
- Download and check the recruitment notification.
- Then, click on Apply Online link and fill in the required details.
- Complete the application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.