NHM UP Recruitment 2021: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited applications for Community Health Officers (CHOs) Posts, Total 797 Vacancies. Applicants who willing to work under may apply for this NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021 notification has been released on 28.07.2021. Applicants who searching for Government of India Jobs may apply for this Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of following manpower NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Applied candidates need to submit the application form on before 17.08.2021
Candidates will be selected by the process of final examination. After the completion of course, applicant who pass the examination will be appointed as Community Health Officer at Sub-Health Centres level HWC’s on contract basis. The NHM UP accepts online application form only, another mode of application form will be summarily rejected. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form properly without any mistakes, if any mistakes declared it will not be entertained. Further details of NHM UP CHO job vacancy, CHO upcoming vacancy, apply link, selection list, results etc. will be available on the official website.
Job Summary: NHM UP Recruitment 2021
|NHM UP Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Names||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No. of Posts||797 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 10000 – 35500 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Application Starting Date||28.07.2021|
|Application Ending Date||17.08.2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Interview|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
Age Limit: NHM UP Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 38 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 40 Years
Educational Qualifications & Experience: NHM UP Recruitment 2021
- B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) or Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwifery from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
Application Fee: NHM UP Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Apply Mode: NHM UP Recruitment 2021
- Application through online registration link will be accepted.
- Apply @ http://upnrhm.gov.in/
How to apply NHM UP Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website www.upnrhm.gov.in
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the NHM UP Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Find the advertisement for Community Health Officer (CHO) Click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- The closing date for the online application submission is 17 August 2021.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know latest job updates.