APPSC Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the 151 vacancies for direct recruitment to the post of Medical Officer i.e (Unani, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda) in Ayush Department. APPSC jobs apply through online mode only otherwise will not be accepted. Before the final submission of the application, aspirants should read the complete notification of APPSC recruitment. The online link will be activated on 04.10.2021. The Last date to submit an online application for this APPSC Recruitment job is before 25.10.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Medical Officer ( Unani, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda)||151 Posts||Degree in Unani/ Degree in Homoeopathy/ Degree in ayurveda|
|Unani Medical Officer|
Homoeopathy Medical Officer
Ayurveda Medical Officer
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Unani Medical Officer||Degree in Unani|
|Homoeopathy Medical Officer||Degree in Homoeopathy|
|Ayurveda Medical Officer||Degree in ayurveda|
- Refer notification for more details
- Selection will be based on written examination.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For all candidates : 18 – 42 years
- Rs. 37,100 – 91,450 /-
- Rs.250 for processing fee and Rs.120 for examination fee.
- SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-service men : Rs 250
|Online Application Start:||04-10-2021|
|Last date for payment of the application fee||24-10-2021|
|Registration Last Date||25-10-2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website psc.ap.gov.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form and make payment
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.