APSSB Recruitment 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has invites online application from eligible candidates for the post of Personal Assistant to fill up 81 vacancies. Applications should be submitted through online mode only will be accepted. Applications received any other mode will not be accepted. Government job seekers may use this opportunity to apply for these Personal Assistant vacancies. APSSB online registration link will be available from 15.12.2021. The closing date for submission of online application is 05.01.2022.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Personal Assistant||81 Posts||Graduation/ Bachelor Degree|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Personal Assistant||Applicant should have completed Graduate/Bachelor Degree from recognized university.|
The scheme of Examination will consist of two stages:
- Stenographer Proficiency Test.
- Written Examination
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 18 – 32 years
- Rs. 29,200 – 92,300 /-
- For APST Candidates: Rs. 150
- For unreserved candidates: Rs. 200
- No fee for PWD Candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online mode
|Starting Date of Online Application||15.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||05.01.2022|
|Date for Downloading Admit Card||21.10.2022|
|Tentative Date of Stenographer Proficiency Test||29.01.2022 Onwards|
|Tentative Date of Written Examination for the Shortlisted Candidates after the skill Test||06.02.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website apssb.nic.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make a payment of application fee
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|